Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you can say that it is a "Happy" New Year even though last year might have been hard for you.  Don't forget that my God is good and he has great blessings in store for you this year.  I am sooooo excited about 2011!  I don't really know why, other than the fact that I serve a great God and he only has the best in store for me.  Wow! That takes my breath away. Even if no one else would have been born on the Earth but you Christ still would have made the ultimate sacrifice for just you.
Let's remember in this coming year to encourage our sista's.  Sometimes we get caught up in our everyday lives and forget that if we just speak one word of encouragement to someone it could totally change their day.  Remember what God says in his word
1 Thessalonians 5:11
“So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.” (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment