Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am free to be me!!

One of my favorite songs is Free to be Me by Francesca Battistelli.  It is a song that talks about me being free in Christ to be whom he created me to be.  Not how he created anyone else on the earth.  He takes joy in all my strange quirks and wierd ways that I am. He knows that he can turn my quirks into a great witness for him.  He can use me to touch someone in a way that no other person will be able to. I read a poem entitled My Identity in Christ.  It says so much about us as a person and exactly how the King of Kings feels about who he made.  I hope you enjoying reading it.  Remember be Free in Christ Jesus!!
My Identity in Christ
Because of Christ's redemption, I am a new creation of great worth.
I am deeply loved, completely forgiven, fully pleasing, totally accepted by God,
and absoluetly complete in Christ. There has never been another person like me,
in the history of mankind, nor will there ever be.  God has made me an original, one of a kind,
really SOMEBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment